Don't worry, You can't catch them through the Internet. I don't even have them. But SOMEONE in my building does, so an adorable little sniffing machine beagle is gonna come and explore my house.
In other more Awesome news about my Building, We got SLIDING DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO. Yes, the movie. That is totally what I am talking about. I love that movie. But the doors are pretty damn cool, and I do this thing where I sorta kinda cue them, Which means I point at the doors and they open. I imagine I look extremely crazy to the doorman.
Speaking of movies, I watched Pleasantville. That was a cool movie. For those of you who I am leaving out, In that movie These two kids, (One of whom is Tobey Macguire, who I fully intend to stalk one day. He has the best smile EVER!) get transported into an old black and white TV show about a town where everything is, you guessed it, pleasant. So then Tobey whips out his Spidey suit and makes the whole place into a haunted house, then gets back in time for MJ's famous tatertots. No, what actually happens is they have to make everything colored by getting people to do stuff they wouldn't normally do. It's a pretty cool movie. Plus, OMIGAWD, TOBEY MACGUIRE.
OMIGAWD.
No comments:
Post a Comment