Thursday, February 25, 2010

New mac!

There is a new mac in the Family! I named it Luna. This has EVERYTHING to do with my HP obsession and my infatuation with Luna Lovegood.
So the mac belongs to Daddy's work, but I lurve it. At school, we use Macbooks in class sometimes, so I already know how everything works. I have one over on Daddy, which is a first, especially when it comes to computers. HAHA. HA!
Anyway, I am streaming to you not live on the thing of divine beauty, and it is sooo cool. I love typing on this! It hasn't even been 5 minutes since I started typing! The mousepad is a bit confusing though. Merc is reading Deathly Hallows again, and I don't think she's given the computer as much as a second glance. Her loss. But not really, Cause she is reading DH, sooo. Whatever!
I love you, Luna! 4 minutes for this whole thing!

No comments: