Saturday, February 20, 2010

Withdrawal again.

But it's not so bad this time!
The reason I didn't post yesterday is because me and Mercury were playing Zoo Tycoon 2.

Oh no. I am totally not kidding.
Me and Mercs (My new pseudonym for Mercury. I hope she hates it.) were Making a Harry Potter zoo. Oh, yes. Oh, yes.
Harry and Ginny were sea lions, Ron and Hermione were otters, Voldemort was a great white, Deatheaters were Whale sharks, the Weasleys were Beavers, the Lovegoods were Belugas. It was the height of Awesome. But, that got boring. So we made a different zoo, with NOT- HP themed animals, and guests. It was really cool, and kept us working till 9. then we watched Compulsory dance on the olympics.
I am not really a big fan of the Olympics, because I am not really a big fan of sports, But curling is sooooooooooooo cool! I love that sport!!!!!!!!! I would play it every day until I died!!!!!!!!!
Um. That was a joke. Please don't confine me to a curling rink. I am a bit Claustrophobic. Also, no Mental Asylums. I have a fear of those. Also Straitjackets.

No comments: