Music! It is the one thing I love but cannot do. I can't sing, dance, or play any instruments. But if I do say so myself, I have a pretty good eye (or ear) for music. Some of my favorite songs: (LOOK THESE UP. NOW. DO IT.)
Up in the stars- swimming with dolphins
five minutes to midnight- boys like girls
put your records on- corrine bailey rae
human- the killers
drops of jupiter- train (sounds familiar?)
jump then fall- taylor swift
robots- flight of the conchords
don't rain on my parade- glee cast
hey soul sister- train
I believe in nargles- whomping willows
rainbow veins- owl city
stella- all time low
vanilla twilight- owl city
jasey rae- all time low
seasons of love- rent cast
alone in the universe- seussical cast
so long- stereoside
six feet under the stars- all time low
toxic valentine- all time low
yeah. So I like a variety of stuff, and that's only a small selection, or the first 20 songs on my favorites.. Sorry, sorta slacked off with the caps there. I also love musicals. Here are some of my faves:
Wicked
Mary Poppins
The Sound of Music
I would love to see more. Like:
American Idiot
Phantom of the opera
Seussical
Yes. Music. The wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment