So I was gonna do this as soon as I walked Sirius, But then I got semi-Distracted (read as: Totally Absorbed) In the immertus fanart gallery. (This is a HP fansite.) If you want REAL fanart, instead of the junk I try to pass off, Go Here, but be warned: It's mostly Sirius, and if you are an avid Tonks/Lupin fan, there is a semi- offending Sirius-Remus conspiracy going on there. Awesome, I know. They are my people.
ANYWAY, Shopping. I went Thrift shopping with Mommalee, and we made some great finds. Or I did.
There is a pair of Converse that fit Me JUST RIGHT, and I found them buried in a box, Like they were waiting for me to stumble upon them.
So sorry, but Mercury went to Westminster, (Yes, the dog show. I know.) and she took the camera, so no pictures right now. But I will post some soon.
Anyway, That was at a darlin' place called 'No Relation Vintage'.
Next, we went to 'Reminiscence', which was AWESOME. They had Bacon jelly beans. I know. Anyway, there, I got the coolest top, Which I wish I could show off, but no school. :(
Also, there was the Craziest thing!
Kay, here's how it played out:
ME: finds gorgeous flourescent pink princess top on the floor. Ooooo! How pretty! I will frolic off to the dressing room to try it on now! Frolics off to dressing room.
ME: Emerging from dressing room. Don't I look beautiful? Twirls around, feeling pretty.
MOMMALEE: Frowning. Um. I thought pink wasn't your color?
ME: It's not. But I like to mix things up. Besides, I look so PRETTY!
MOMMALEE: Okay, let's look at the price. Pulls Price tag to her. $65? They must be joking!
ME: No way. Looks at price tag. I bet they're kidding.
AFTER ABOUT 20 MINUTES, WE ARE DONE AND HEAD TO THE CASHIER.
ME: How much is this? Holds up thing of divine beauty. Is it really $65?
HORRIBLE MEAN CASHIER MAN: Yes. We price based on what we payed for it.
ME: Claws his eyes out.
THE END!
A Jupiter production.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment